i missed my period dat on 28 junary now i m 5th weak pragrent and had brown discharge since from 4 days......i m woried and want to know for how many days this discharge will remain

ash.shahab

Asked by ash.shahab at 1:53 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Not sure, but I had the same thing when pregnant with my daughter. I would call the doctor to be on the safe side.
    mommyIam08

Answer by mommyIam08 at 1:55 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• sounds like old blood getting out of your body... no need to worry unless it turns red then call the doc
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 1:55 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I bled for two weeks which was week 5-7. My Dr. said not to worry unless it was red and I had cramps. I have stopped for the most part but even at 9 1/2 weeks, I have some here and there. The Dr. said mine was from the placenta attaching!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 4:03 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Not sure, if you're worried, then call your doctor.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 5:09 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Discharge is very common in pregnancy. With my 1st I had a small but consistent brown discharge for several days. I called my dr. and went in. Everything was fine had an u/s and baby had a heart beet. It eventually stopped and then a week later I started with a small amount of red discharge. (not enough to fill a pad in 1 day) I didn't do anything but wait it out and it did eventually stop. A week later I started bleeding heavy, no pain just enough red blood. I went to the ER and by the time we got home it had stopped and that was my last spotting. My dr told me that once you hear or see a heart beat the odds of miscarrying drops to 10%. As long as you do not go through several pads a day you are probably ok. But do not hesitate to contact your dr. that is what they are there for.

Good Luck!!
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 8:05 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• tnx 2 all my frendz........
    ash.shahab

Comment by ash.shahab (original poster) at 12:24 PM on Feb. 18, 2011