13 weeks pregnant and cant hear the heartbeat ?

My son's girlfriend is saying that she is pregnant, she went to her first Drs appt. yesterday ( my son wanted to go to but she said they called and told her she had to go right then and there and she couldnt call him ) ......

So after her appt. she was still saying she was 13 weeks but when we asked about how strong the heartbeat was she said that they told her 13 weeks is too small to hear a heartbeat .

Of course she has lied about being pregnant before but my son believes her this time since she showed him a positive pregnancy test ( I guess he doesnt realize that her best friend is also pregnant and could of easily had her friend take it for her, since he wasnt with her when she "took" the test)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• i heard a very VERY strong heart beat at 11 weeks. they showed me the heartbeat on a US at 6 weeks. yes she's lying!!!!
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 1:57 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• thats actually pretty pathetic. a lot of girls will fake a pregnancy to keep a guy or get attention. my younger sister pulled that last year after i had my daughter and to get her dead beat ex bf back
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 1:59 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I had 2 kids in the 80s and even back then ( when today they have much better devices) and heard both of them at 8 weeks....the same with my daughter, she let me go to her Dr appts. and I heard my grandbabies heartbeats at 8 weeks also - we were also able to find out my grandaughters gender at 14 weeks.... and so now she is trying to say she cant even get a heartbeat at 13.... I just wish my son would wise up and be done with all of this.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:00 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• This woman is 26 years old ! ( my son is 20 ) ..... she is acting 16 !
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:02 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Yeah she is BSing big time. If a doc couldn't find the heartbeat at 13 weeks they would be doing a U/S to make sure everything was ok!
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 2:05 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• sounds like a keeper. seriously call her out on it in front of him. bring proof that she's lying
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 2:06 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• i'll bump you. maybe some other moms will answer as well and you can use this post as proof
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 2:13 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• That is so bogus!! Your son must be a hell of a catch lol
    kelly92088

Answer by kelly92088 at 2:17 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• She is lying!!! Your son needs to run far, run fast,and not look back!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 2:18 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• It depends, at, 15 weeks they didn't hear anything with my dd. Everything was fine the doctor said sometimes that just happens. Is she showing yet? I didn't start until almost 16 weeks
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 2:27 PM on Feb. 8, 2011