Most irritating thing about your pets?

My cats sit right on my keyboard! dont get me wrong, I love them, but that's sooo annoying!

shanapiv

Asked by shanapiv at 1:54 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Pets

• Our JRT gets SUPER excited when the twins get fussy. GGRRRRRRRR
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 12:43 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• LOL! used to have a cat that did that..and she'd paw at the mouse when I moved it !
    I cant stand when my cats hang from my lace cyrtains and just swing ..soon as I get up and yell...they take off..the brats! LOL
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:06 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• hes a 4 mo yellow lab and starting to teeth I think
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 1:56 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• My dog is awesome but spoiled rotton. So I have to give him so much attention or he looks sad and gets jealous when I play with my kids or our other dog. And he is jealous over my fiancee and gets in between us. But he is not mean just wants attention and love.
    ConnectHearts

Answer by ConnectHearts at 2:00 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Our puppy puts everything in his mouth and also runs away from me lol so annying! He's so playful :P
    bellaambru90

Answer by bellaambru90 at 4:59 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• My cat chases my ankles and almost trips me.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 2:10 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• The thing that irritates me the most about my 2 cats is that they poop!! I HATE cleaning out the litter box!
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 2:12 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• My 11 month old puppy who outweighs my daughter's chihuahua by 20 lbs is constantly torturing her. I know he just wants to play, but he won't give her a moment's rest, so she barks and growls at him. It's like having loud, bickering children in the house.
    wishbearmom

Answer by wishbearmom at 2:12 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• We have guinea pigs... the thing that irritates me the most is the cost of the bedding/shavings for them. Everything else I love... hate paying for all the bedding!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 2:46 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I love my cat. But she is crazy! hah I will be walking downstairs and she will run full force and dig her claws into my legs. So sickening hah and she's not cuddly.
    Mommy0355

Answer by Mommy0355 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 8, 2011