Who else is staying home on Valentine's?

Thank you redbox in advance for providing me entertainment for that night for a buck. :) lol sheesh

istealcookies

Asked by istealcookies at 1:59 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I always do!

Answer by older at 2:03 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• We usually do the wait at the resturants is a killer with 3 kids so sometimes we get a carry out... still no plans for this year though!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 2:03 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• last year my then boyfriend/current husband got me a small diamond necklace and took me out for breakfast and dinner. i told him not to. i'm hoping this year we just get take out and spend the night watching movies. that's what i really want
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 2:03 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• My husband has to work on Valentines night so I will be home with the kids. Not to mention the entire family has the flu as of right now and the nurse told me its lasting atleast 10 days. Seeing how they are all sick Ill be lucky if I am not sick myself by then. I guess if everyone is feeling better then maybe we can do something over the weekend.

Answer by gemgem at 2:05 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I'll be at home, once I get off work. DH will be at work; that will be his first night back on second shift.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 2:07 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Me and my kiddos will be! My dh will have to work. I'm thinking of making heart shaped pizza and renting some cartoon valentines movie for us to watch that night.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:10 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Ah - be sure to send out Valentines to all of your loved ones!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:13 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Me! My husband is going to be away on business, so I guess I'll have a romantic dinner with the kids, put them to bed, and curl up with some chick flicks and chocolate :)
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 2:26 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I am staying home thanks to the fact that I live 12 hours away from my family. We have 2 kids and don't wanna spend a night out waiting in line with 2 kids
    lilsxychcica121

Answer by lilsxychcica121 at 2:32 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• technically i'm not staying home because I have work that evening lol SO works during the day so it'll be an "any other day" type of day. We dont need this one day to remind us we love each other
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:38 PM on Feb. 8, 2011