Which are some good hotels around Disneyland that are budget friendly?

istealcookies

Asked by istealcookies at 2:04 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Travel

• Go onto the Disney website. There are options for "neighborhood" hotels. I opened another tab with expedia or hotels.com and looked at the map for their locations. I booked through Disney, as their price was actually the best. We got a place on Harbor just across from the gates. It had free breakfast as part of the room amenities and a nice swimming pool.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 2:08 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• There are a ton. I can't think of any by name off the top of my head but check different travel websites. Not sure what your budget is but depending on when you go you can probably find several nicer ones for well under $100 a night and probaby even a few closer to $50.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:14 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Try Priceline.com - btw cute login name ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 3:28 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Try the sites that you can rent an entire vacation rental house...I saw one advertised with 3 bedrooms and a pool not far away for just over $125 per night. Cheap, considering you can cook all your own meals there!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 4:06 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• We have stayed at the Holiday inn buena park a few times. They shuttle to the parks, the rooms are pretty nice, restaurant on site, and a nice pool!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 12:42 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• FAMILY OFFERS CALL BECAUSE PROMOTIONS VARY.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 3:06 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• All of the name brand chains are there, it depends on what you want and how budget friendly you need for them to be. Check hotwire.com and don't be afraid if the city name is not Orlando and it is Kissimmee, it is all right there together, same with "Downtown Disney". Also check cheap tickets.com often they have specials on rooms and tickets to The Parks.
    jdjamm

Answer by jdjamm at 4:56 PM on Feb. 12, 2011