Does anyone on here watch TEEN MOM 2?

Does Janelles mom bug you or is it just me?
I mean..ya..Janelle seems like a handful of a teen but man..I think a lot of it stems from her mother being overly controlling.
Its almost like her mom is enjoying having something to hold over her head!

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 2:28 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Entertainment

• I watch it! I think they both pick at each other. I can see how her mom would get on my nerves but then Janelle should have really stepped up to be there for her son. It's just a really messed up situation!! I feel sorry for the baby!
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 2:31 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Haha her voice bugs me. It's so whiny. But I agree. I thought Janelle was crazy but even when she tries to be decent her mom is still up her ass.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:30 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I think her mom is being a mom maybe she wouldn't have to be so over bearing if Janelle wasn't so irresponsible kudos for for getting into college and trying to do the right thing but she hardly ever acknowledge her son when she is home that is allot of responsibility for a grandma to take on and i am pretty sure she is the only paying bills in the house give her a break.

ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 2:52 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Both her and her mother bugs me because they have that poor child there witnessing everything, screaming and cursing at each other. I think it's really bad that they do that. She needs to grow up, so i think the mother should have custody because out of all the teen moms I've seen on the shows Janelle seems to be the most irresponsible of them all. But the mother needs to watch what takes place in front her grandson also!!
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 3:08 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Ya! Her moms voice gets on my nerves to! lol
    I agree it is a messed up situation..I feel sorry for little Jace too.
    kimberlyinberea

Comment by kimberlyinberea (original poster) at 2:36 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Her mom is kinda overbearing. I can see where that may have lead to Jenelle rebelling so much. In the end they both have to do what's best for the baby.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 9:34 PM on Feb. 8, 2011