?help?

Has anyone layed on their stomach before they knew they where pregnant? If so did it ever feel like you were going to throw up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yea
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:34 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• no but i thought it would hurt the baby if i layed on my stomach after i found out that i was pregnant.
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 4:45 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• i slept on my stomach untill my belly was to big..lol I spoke to the doctor about it because it worried me..even when i fell asleep on my back i woke up on my tummy...well anyways the doctor said that theres so much cushion around the baby that it wouldnt hurt him/her at all and there will be a time when you cant anymore...she sure was right!...but if your still worried talk to your doctor about it...
    justinsmommie09

Answer by justinsmommie09 at 4:50 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• i figured out that not much hurts the baby while it in your stomach my doctor told me they are really padded.
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 4:53 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Yes! I think it's because of the acid-reflux problem I had...terrible heartburn...even while I was standing up. The most comfortable position for me while I was pregnant was on my side with a pillow shoved between my legs. That takes the pressure of your back.
    bamaunicorn

Answer by bamaunicorn at 5:08 AM on Nov. 17, 2008