Problem after sex adult content

A few days ago after DH & I had sex, I went to the bathroom and when I wiped I noticed a pink smear on the toilet paper. This was about an hour afterwords. I had no pain and this has never happened before. I cant be pg because I was only on day 11 of my cycle, so implantation is out. has this happened to anyone before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• ive had it where ive had sex and bleed afterwards a little but it wasnt my period it was weird but same thing as you dont worry
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 2:35 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• maybe he hit a dry area and rubbed wrong. I wouldn't worry about it.
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 2:38 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• you very well could be prego. I had sex with DH maybe 12 days after my peroid and SUPRISE im due in SEPT!!!!!!!
    tomsjennabean

Answer by tomsjennabean at 2:44 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• sex, especially rough sex, can cause small tears that may not hurt, but they bleed a bit. if its only a little and it doesnt continue the next day, i wouldnt worry about it. its happened to me several times. if you're super concerned see the doc or use some lube next time, but its perfectly normal.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 2:51 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• You maybe ovulating.
    bellaambru90

Answer by bellaambru90 at 4:12 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• rough sex
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:00 AM on Feb. 9, 2011