Worse its ever been.

we have had our ups and downs but lately our luck has just been horrible. Were BROKE no money to pay bills and its affecting our marriage. I dont want to lose him but all we do is fight now. I hate to see what it will do to our child. He's still little but I grew up with everyone fighting and miserable and I dont want that for our baby. I'm so lost. We cant seem to be happy anymore. Were always broke and late with payments now. Its never been this bad before. I'm a SAHM but the only way I can work is to pay for childcare and its not worth what my pay would be. My DH cant get another job that will work around the job he already has. We make to much (yeah right) to have any gov. help but we cant afford the bills we have. we dont have any luxuries. No tv bils not even internet. I'm o a friends right now. No extra car, no extra phone stuff, just the simple basics. What more can we do? I feel like there is no hope. I never want my child to get that feeling from me.

ive tried watching other kids BUt everyone around here steals from the gov so they dont have to work.   DH has tried looking for a part time job but nothing is available  when needed. The only exsperince I have working is childcare BUT they wont let my baby go for free and my dh doesnt get home until 30mins before they close.  I know your being helpful but telling me to get up off my butt dowesnt really help when I already looked and still do but nothing is out there that will work with any schedule.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Can you watch a few little one with yours to make some extra money or do an at home on line job to help????
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 2:40 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Sounds like you may need to do some inhome day care or find a job flexible enough to work into your husband's schedule so that you are working when he isn't.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:41 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• What doesnt "kill you will make you stronger"
    Take some deep breaths,clear your mind and allow yourself to find a way to make this work.
    We've been in deep financial trouble for a couple years now...and he finally just started a new job but its taking its good ol time to get things caught up to where they should be and the damage has already been done.
    Find a way to make this work together.Don't leave eachother alone to figure it out alone.Be eachothers leaning crutch..you will make it through.Good Luck
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:45 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE AND THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THAT HAS IT WORSE THAN YOU GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND GET OUT THERE AND GET THAT MONEY I ALWAYS SAY IF YOU CANT FIND A JOB FIND A HUSTLE MEANING TURN YOUR HOBBIES INTO MONEY PROVIDE CHILD CARE FOR OTHER PARENTS AT A DECENT PRICE THAT WAY YOU WILL STILL BE AT HOME WITH YOUR CHILDREN THATS WHAT I DO AND I MAKE VERY GOOD MONEY WEEKLY, I ALSO DO HAIR, I SELL MY CHILDRENS OLD CLOTHING AND TOYS THEY NO LONGER PLAY WITH. IN REGARDS TO YOUR BILLS START WITH THE LOWEST ONE AND START PAYING THEM OFF ONE BY ONE I AM 23 YEARS OLD AND I AM DOING THE DAMN THANG PAYING MY BILLS OFF AND STUDENT LOANS YOU CAN DO IT REMEMBER GOD WOULD NEVER PUT US THROUGH ANYTHING THAT HE KNEW WE COULDNT HANDLE, YOUR HUBBY CAN ALSO MAKE EXTRA CASH DOING ODD JOBS (HANDY MAN) THERE IS MONEY OUT THERE JUST GOTTA GET MOTIVATED AND GET OUT THERE AND DO IT THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 2:45 PM on Feb. 8, 2011