Anyone have a mini laptop?

I want to get one. Mostly because DH has my iBook with him out of state all the time and i want to have a laptop at home too. All it would be for is internet and word processing programs. I'm just wondering if it's worth $300 bucks for a 1 gig computer!

Opinions on them?

MommaTurbo

Asked by MommaTurbo at 2:40 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Technology

• It's not bad I have a Dell mini and it does what I need it to.
    Andriya

Answer by Andriya at 2:43 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I have an Acer Mini and I LOVE IT. I haven't turned on my big dell laptop since I bought it. Of course, I don't use it at home as I have an awesome desktop. I do bring the mini everywhere, it fits in my bag. I use it at school, Doctor appointments, I use it in the car sometimes, and well it is just so convenient. Mine as a 120 gig hard drive. It was only $298 at Walmart last year.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 2:48 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I love my Dell netback! It's lightweight and very, very portable. We use it as a GPS when we travel - I put up our route in mapquest and refer to it as necessary while on the road.
    eema.gray

Answer by eema.gray at 3:04 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I did but it fell apart pretty quickly, first the hinges and then the keyboard, I only paid $200 FOR MINE
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 3:20 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• no nor wud i
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:01 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Personally, I wouldn't get a mini I have a regular Dell laptop but my daughter has a mini Toshiba and seems to like it.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:12 PM on Feb. 9, 2011