I was really hoping this was something good, maybe even a miricle...

i went to the doctor, ive been naseous, headaches,slighly bad cramps, feeling lightheaded and dizzy a lot the past week or so. he called today saying that he would like to do more test but he thinks i have an unfertilized egg stuck in my fallopian tube(since i couldnt be pregnant). he wants to do a DnC to remove it because my body hasnt absorbed it yet. i need advice. has anyone ever had something like this happen to them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Health

• That sounds really crazy! Is there anyway that you misunderstood what he was saying?
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 2:56 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I dont know. All i got out of it all was that its something in my fallopian tube that could be life threatening and rupture my tube so he wants to remove it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:00 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Wow that does sound strange! I hope your ok and that the process works like its supposed to.

csmsand

Answer by csmsand at 3:01 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• An unfertilized egg wouldn't rupture your tube however a fertilized one would. If that is the case he should be seeing you ASAP to find out if that is what it is.

Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 3:04 PM on Feb. 8, 2011