What do you pack in your child's lunch?

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 2:54 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I don't. Gotta love hot lunch!
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 2:55 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• A main food (egg salad sandwich or chicken nuggets), fruit, some kind of dessert, crackers and a water bottle.
    wishbearmom

Answer by wishbearmom at 3:09 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• He has to have an am snack, lunch and a pm snack. I usually send either cereal or a banana and a drink for am, a sandwich, chicken nuggets, hotdogs, pizza or leftovers and some kind of small side, usually either fruit or cheez-its and a drink for lunch and a fruit and drink for pm snack.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 3:10 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• mac and cheese, pbj, gold fish, grapes, melon. apple sauce, chow mein noodles, bananas, fruit chewys.
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 3:11 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Some type of sandwich, that would be either a sandwich, wrap, bagel, then yogurt, fruit, some type of snack like granola bar, popcorn, crackers, cereal bar, then some sort of treat ish type thing. That could be either pudding, left over cake, etc. SOmetimes they dont get a treat, it just depends. I also send in a container of veggies and another of dip, they love that. I try to keep it new and get new snacks and sandwich items so they dont get board.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 3:29 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• soup,sandwich,chicken nuggets,fish,pasta,some sort of fresh veggies,fruit,and a little treat and water or milk
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:51 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• A sandwich (tuna, pb&j, ham) jello (in a reusable container,) tricuits, and juice.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 10:55 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• my son has to have 2 snacks and a lunch and he is not a big eater plus he is picky...sometimes I pack a thermos of milk and a bowl w/lid of dry cereal and he eats that for lunch or his lunch will be a yogurt and muffin...his snacks are always cheez-its and oatmeal cookies...he is very picky and I'm limited to what he I can pack him...Why pack him stuff he won't eat? now when my daughter went to school her lunches were always salads with different things....just chop up 3 or 4 veggies and add it to green leaf lettuce or pasta salad with tuna or chicken
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 11:27 PM on Feb. 9, 2011