Do you have a bumper sticker on your car that...

supports the school your kids goto? I am on the fence about getting one I have never had a bumper sticker before

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 2:55 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I have a magnet for my kids school.

Answer by missanc at 2:56 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• We have a license plate frame. If you are worried about a bumper sticker, you can always put it on the window, so it is easy to peel off.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:57 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I have a small square one for the college that my oldest son attends and I will put college stickers (small square) on the back window when my younger children go.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:57 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I could see doing it for college or high school sports but I see parents at drop off for DD's school which is a G&T school and I think why advertise it?  Its not for me I see no reason to tell every car I pass or passes me what school my kids go to.

Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 3:02 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• When mine goes to college I will have no problem with it, but I am not advertising where my son goes to school until then. I can support him and his school in so many better ways.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 3:09 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• i wouldnt do it because what if some weirdo knows where u live know how many children you have and wow next where they go to school idk i wouldnt do it see how many offenders are in your area.
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 3:14 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• my hubby wont let any bumper stickers on our car. i was shocked when he didnt have a cow when i wrote on the windows when he came home from his last deployment. i might be able to convince him though to get the window clingy thingys when our girls are in college though.
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 9:23 AM on Feb. 9, 2011