nipples

when you get closer to going into labor do your nipples start leaking alot i mean like threw your shirt running down your stomach and on your arms?i cant stand to wear a bra and they didnt use to leak like this.its gross.

mckowntasha

Asked by mckowntasha at 4:47 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• All I can say is from reading "what to expect" that it can and sometimes does happen. For other women, they don't have anything till after the baby is born. Every pregnancy (and every labor!) is different.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 4:51 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• This can happen...all it means is that your milk came in early. They sell washable reusable nursing pads at the maternity store...I would invest in some of those...you should definately try a nursing bra though...you need extra support while you are lactating...you should get one that is 2 sizes bigger than your regular size...if your are a b cup then get a d cup! Best wishes!
    bamaunicorn

Answer by bamaunicorn at 5:03 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• i was already a c cup
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 5:13 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• mine started leaking when I was 5 months pregnant:( especially at 7 months!!!I remember when I went grocery shopping I noticed a man looking at me there but I just thought to myself oh hes probably a pervert, but when i got to my inlaws i noticed my brother in law looking also so i'm thinking well what the heck is going on so i went to the bathroom and looked in the mirrow and saw a big huge quarter size circle of milk on my blouse, and thats that i was wearing a nursing bra plus the nursing pads it and it still went threw, so i felt embarrassed and left home lol. but my obgyn told me that I started leaking milk so early and he was impressed, lol. for me it sucked having to change nursing pads constantly and when i would hear them land in the trashcan they sounded like really soaked diapers landing lol.
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 5:45 AM on Nov. 17, 2008