Yikes !! all my white clothes are now pink ! :-s

im very careful when doing laundry but last night by mistake i put my magenda colored tee in the washer. it didn't leave alot of color so i didnt notice when i shifted the clothes into the dryer. so today morning as i was folding the laundry i noticed that all my husband's white shirts and socks are now light pink !! so are my baby son's onsies socks ! my son is only about 6 months old so he wont say anything but my husband is going to kill me !! lol. and some of the socks and shirts have a tie-and-die kind of pretty pattern on them! lol.

ive soaked all those clothes in hot water with bleach in it. but that hasn't helped much. as other way i can get that color off ? please help. if it were a small load i would have probably thrown out the clothes (or made them night suits) .. but unfortunately it was a big load. any kind of advice would be helpful. thanks in advance :)

cookie269

Asked by cookie269 at 2:58 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Wash them with bleach and borax and it will help get the red out.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:00 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Oh no!! I found this on e-how I hope it works:
    •Clean any residue of detergent or fabric softener from the empty washing machine.

•2
    Fill the washing machine to its highest water level with the hottest water allowable, per the garment's laundry tag instructions.

•3
    Start the wash cycle and dissolve one package of Carbona Color Run Remover (7 oz.) into the water. Do not add any other cleaning aid or detergent.

•4
    Add the pink-stained clothes and allow the washing machine to run through its complete cycle.

•5
    Repeat Steps 1 through 4 if the clothes have any pink stain remaining.

•6
    Wash the load of clothes once more using your usual laundry detergent, then dry the clothes.

Read more: How to Get Pink Out of White Clothes | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5180911_pink-out-white-clothes.html#ixzz1DOpgUCYL
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 3:02 PM on Feb. 8, 2011