WHAT IS ONE OF THE ANNOYING THINGS YOUR CHILD/TEEN OR ADULT CHILD CONTINUES TO DO?

banging head into wallMY ADULT SON HAS A SHORT MEMORY...."HELLO"???   WHY??? PROBABLY TO BUG ME!!!   AHHH!!!    Things like,  Flushing his toliet.....putting his dirty laundry in his hampe which is in his bedroom vs. the floor, cluttering his room, vs. hanging up his clothes.   Going out to smoke at night, and not turning off the outside lights once he comes inside???    What's worst he gets an attitude if my reminders which are written, then asked, and ultimately I yell at him.    Too Funny, even after all these years of pre training.   LOL   Hugs to you all Cafe Moms.....csjoy1 xoxox

csjoy1

Asked by csjoy1 at 3:05 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• Well my DD is only almost 3, so I know I have a lot to look forward to...but she constantly says "poopoo" and it is annoying me to death...Everywhere we go, she says it. Nothing will make her stop.
    mommyIam08

Answer by mommyIam08 at 3:09 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Pick nose, wipe hands on clothes, pick scabs.
    Andriya

Answer by Andriya at 3:11 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• My 5 year old doesn't flush after she poops and it drives me crazy for some reason. It's a daily reminder thing with her and I am sick of sounding like a broken record. Not only that but she'll wipe her behind and leaves the toilet paper on the floor. I finally got fed up with it and I take her computer away now and it's helped a little.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:16 PM on Feb. 8, 2011