LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am 4 months late and i took a pregnancy test and it game out negative but i have signs saying im pregnant. But i also got off birth control in June, so could it just be that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• If you haven't had your monthly time in 4 months, see a doctor! The pregnancy tests aren't always right. Not to mention what a pregnany test looks for is an extra hormone - your body might not produce enough of that hormone for the test to detect. Going off of your birth control doesn't normally mean you won't have your period. I would start eating healthy and taking pre-natals if you haven't already. Even if you're not pregnant, that's good for people trying to get prenant. (Like me!) I hope this helps.
    Seesagirl

Answer by Seesagirl at 10:46 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• It could just be your hormones are goofy, but go to a doc either way! At the very least, you can talk to your doctor about getting ready for pregnancy, maybe get a jump on your vitamins. Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:20 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I think that you better go and see a doctor. Baby dust to you and good luck!!

baby dust

vroberts3677

Answer by vroberts3677 at 6:59 PM on Nov. 17, 2008