Do you let your kids urinate on the side of the road or make them wait till they make it to the town?

Of course when you are on a long distance route with no rest stops in the middle of nowhere.
My boy cousin who is 12 seems needing a pee all the time and is allowed to go behind a tree sometimes.
His sister who is a year smaller once whispered to me that she has to go but she had to wait 2 hours because of her mom's rule.

jennnifer26

Asked by jennnifer26 at 3:15 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• That's unfair. Seems the mom doesn't know that her daughter can get a uti if she doesn't go when needed.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 3:17 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I think it depends on how bad the child has to go, how far tothe next potty chance, and if need be I would allow our children to pee on a tree/bush! I keep paper towels in the stow and go!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 3:37 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• When they gotta go they gotta go. :)
    momto1girl3boys

Answer by momto1girl3boys at 4:00 PM on Feb. 8, 2011