If cafemom wasn't something online....

But rather a group of women in real life.....chatting away and asking each other questions and answering those questions.....
And your kids were sitting in the room listening to you speak with one another.....
Would you answer women's questions like you do online? would you say the hurtful things you say? would you correct someone's grammar?
I was doing laundry and thinking of it....integrity means to do the right thing, even if nobody is looking.....but why do we still act like animals when nobody isn't?
Don't we want to be the mom's that a child could be proud of? Who isn't snarky or mean. Someone who is compassionate, loving and empathetic?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• If cm was not on line and in person, I wouldn't have to change who I am now, what you see is what you get with me, there is nothing hidden and I try my best to be cordial and compassionate and helpful in any way I can.

Answer by older at 3:26 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Honestly, most of use wouldn't be with those that aren't our "peer" group. My friends don't use improper grammar, don't talk in text slang or ebonics. We are constructive in our criticism and aren't cruel to each other because we are friends, not just anonymous faces on an internet forum.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:30 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• *us* even. (Not use)
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:36 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I am the same way no matter what, well except the adult language.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 5:13 PM on Feb. 8, 2011