Bothersome pregnancy problems?

Baby4us09

Asked by Baby4us09 at 3:24 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Where do I begin? lol. back, hip, and pelvic pain, swelling in my legs and feet, going pee every hour on the hour, and insomnia. That's what I'm dealing with at 34weeks. Of course there's always morning sickness and mood swings as well....I am sure that I'm forgetting others lol....like preggo brain! :)
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 4:59 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• im so sore and nothing helps, not baths or tylonol or resting...im so tired of being tired im ready to have this baby haha
    mama2r

Answer by mama2r at 3:28 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• My back was KILLING me. Plus, I worked drawing blood, so I spent a lot of time on my feet and bent over, which didn't help. I finally had to leave work for back pain at 6 months. Turned out my son was posterior, which increases pressure on your back. My whole pelvis just ached, and all I could do was do squats and sit on the exercise ball to get any relief (and even then, it was minimal).
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:50 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• um.. not being able to bend over very far.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 5:15 PM on Feb. 8, 2011