Men.....

My bf is 41yrs old we are gonna have a baby in 5 months and he is acting like such a baby because the xbox in our bedroom he wants to hook internet to it and since we already have it on the wii in the living room I dont feel its necessary!! Does anyone feel im in the wrong for this or should I just tell him to grow up and get over it??? He is giving me the silent treatment right now!!!

michellesgirls2

Asked by michellesgirls2 at 3:25 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• I won't have a tv in my bedroom period - let alone internet and gaming. A bedroom is for sleeping and intimacy.
    wishbearmom

Answer by wishbearmom at 3:27 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• ~*Hugs*~ My uncle is in his 70s and still plays videogames... he has those systems too... Hahaha
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 3:27 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Go ahead, tell him to get over it and grow up, or the other way around!

Answer by older at 3:27 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• sometimes the silent treatment is golden
    when it is not, pretend that it is golden
    if he thinks you like when he gives you the silent treatment - he will then talk

maybe he is practicing being a child
    treat him as such
    ignore his tantrums
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:30 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I wouldn't care either way - not something I would agrue over. I've learned a long time ago you gotta pick your battles. Now if he started playing video games 24/7 and it started interrupting our life and that's all he did then that's a different story. But just to have it hooked up to internet, what's the problem?
    Jessica45

Answer by Jessica45 at 3:31 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• he needs to grow up....41..seriously??? good grief. I don't like TV and there is DEFINITELY not one in the bedroom.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 3:32 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Wow, do you realize that you just said your 41 year old boyfriend and father of your child is upset because you won't hook the internet up in his bedroom..... that's something I expect to hear from my 8 year old! If he's not matured by now, he NEVER will.... you do the latter and tell him to grow up and get over it.. if he dont like it, hit the door and go live in an arcade!
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 3:40 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• My main problem with internet being hooked up with it is he already stays up late like 2-3 am playing it without internet!!!! Plus I dont like it in the bedroom anyhow I sacraficed and let him have it there instead of arguing about that issue!! Thanks everyone Im just so frustrated right now I dont know whether to get pissy or cry!!
    michellesgirls2

Comment by michellesgirls2 (original poster) at 3:41 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Vanessamomof2 I really love your comment. Thanks!!
    michellesgirls2

Comment by michellesgirls2 (original poster) at 3:42 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• maybe at 41 one he still needs a toy room!! You need to get this straightened out before baby comes or you will really be stressed.
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 3:48 PM on Feb. 8, 2011