How does this site work...

I'm relatively new to CM, I followed an online friend of mine over here.. but... I'm not sure how to use the site properly. I see people with loads of friends... are these people you know ... or do you just make nice with people and get to know them and add each other?

Randomosity2

Asked by Randomosity2 at 3:28 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in About CafeMom

• First of all I want to welcome you aboard, most of the friends I have have been them sending me an invite and I accept everyone that does, introducing myself as I do. I don't always get in touch with a lot of them but only a selected few that we keep in contact with, do not know any of them personally but have gotten to know them through the site and correspondence. It is not a popularity contest but a site to vent in and get some good and sometimes bad advice. We share what we have in common children of all ages, and relationships, hope you like it here........

Answer by older at 3:36 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• In this area of the forum it's for Questions asked and Answers are given.  Joining a group might be a good way to start out. And at times women need to express themselves in writing Journals.  Then there is always games to play.  Just have fun!  =]

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 5:02 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• You can find people with kids the same age, or maybe allergies or certain likes. Then just send a friends request.
    Anonymous