Am i goin crazy?? adult content

ok i found out my merina turned so the doc took it out but 1day before it was taken out i had alot of sex with hubby and he didnt pull out or wear a condom because i was on merina for 2 months, well i just have this feelin i am prego, so i took 2 test and i see a very very very fain line but my bff says she doesnt see anything.. its driving me crazy lol, i have 2 kids already but i really feel prego and i dont wanna tell hubby because i felt this way once before back in june and i ended up what i believe was having a miscarrage..this dif was not planned.. my doc wont see me because i dont have a post. test so i have to wait. with my 2kids i was 4 months prego before it would come out on a pee test.. anyone have that happen to them? like have the test keep coming out faint??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i had the test come out faint and sometimes negative with my daughter until i was 6 mnths along lol so if you think you are id keep taking tests and push to try to get your doc to do a blood test maybe
    mama2r

Answer by mama2r at 3:31 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• go to your doc and have a blood test done...your mind will play tricks if you're trying to convince yourself of something :)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 3:33 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Wait until you are a a couple of weeks past your expected period start and then take a test again. And if you completely skip your cycle, call your doctor and insist on an appointment.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:33 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Wow, a doctor that WON'T see you if you think you're pregnant? I'd get a new doctor. Maybe go to your local Planned Parenthood and have them test you?
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 3:34 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• i had a faint line and was
    but had no other person see NO line, it WAS a faint line

wait until am, and pee on another stick, have another person there with good eyes and no stake in outcome to have tricks happen to their eyes

good luck
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:36 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• A blood test would show for sure when a pee test could give false results.
    summerbear

Answer by summerbear at 4:13 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Get a blood test!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 4:55 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I will say this... I had my mirena out on 7/11 and I was testing positive by 8/1. My Dr told us it would take a few months to get back to normal... ya he was off!
    momof2cuteboys

Answer by momof2cuteboys at 5:06 PM on Feb. 8, 2011