Well my period is due in the next couple days, my breasts started to get tender three weeks ago, i started to cramp a week and a half ago, im discharging a brownish red mukus and i took a prgancy test and one line showed up perfect and the second line not as dark. Can u tell me what might be going on or what I should do?

Im 18 and me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for 8 months now

savvylvsmike

Asked by savvylvsmike at 2:26 AM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i would get checked out by a doctor if i were you.
    rebik24

Answer by rebik24 at 5:50 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• You might have been pg for a few days let your dr. know about all this go in after you stop your period then get checked out. Sorry I know how it feels I just went threw it I have also had a miss at 4 months. I also have 2 healthy boys. Some times things happen to our body that no-one can explane.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:10 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• if there's a 2nd line of any darkness at all on your pregnancy test, chances are pretty darn good that you're pregnant. I'd call your doctor or find an OBGYN to verify with a blood test. Spotting can be pretty normal those first few weeks while the fetus is attaching to your uterine wall.
    deeder79

Answer by deeder79 at 10:13 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Definitly take another test or get a blood test...any line at all is a positive! Your hormone levels are probably just pretty low still so you are only barely registering with a home test. Congratulations! The brownish red spotting means that it is old blood, porbably not your period and is very likely from inplantation. Good luck!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 3:51 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Patience dear, wait until you've actually missed a period. but it sure sounds promising to me
    mema45

Answer by mema45 at 11:11 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• If there are two lines most likely you are preggo :) I would go get a blood test to confirm!
    SarahNEmilysMom

Answer by SarahNEmilysMom at 12:21 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Sounds like you are pregnant to me. Congrats!
    mommy485

Answer by mommy485 at 8:31 AM on Aug. 2, 2008