Did you hear about the iPhone Confession App?

What are your thoughts? It actually has the Church's blessings....

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 3:38 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Finally religion has caught up with technology. I already have an app that contains the daily readings (with video), a daily Bible verse and prayers (it doesn't have the Stations of the Cross). It makes it easier "be" at Church with a five month old and a non-Catholic partner. As for this new app, it will make going to confession faster and less of a hassle, which is greatly appreciated by my five month old. In the end, I think that I may purchase the app and test it out.
    tdbaas

Answer by tdbaas at 10:57 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Yep it came from Our Diocese Our Priest was involve also. It's just a guide. It has the examination of conscience and the Act of contrition to make it easier for those that have been away for awhile.
    oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 3:55 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I think it's kinda cool. Helps you to do your examination of conscience and your prayers without having to pack a book along with you.
    I get nervous going to confession (who doesn't!) and it will help me feel more at easy and prevent me from forgetting anything. I'm looking forward to giving it a try.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 4:34 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• sad
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 5:29 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Religion. There's an App for that.

*face palm*
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:48 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Does anyone remember the movie where everyone but the really rich lived on the street and watched tv alday everyday. Everywhere there was a tv! Well if you don't just keep living and you won't have to remember it, you will be living it!
    HotGranny416

Answer by HotGranny416 at 4:22 PM on Feb. 8, 2011