Is it just b.c

I didn't have any brown rice in months, i ate brown rice for dinner and i had the sh**. for the day.. does that go away?? or do i just deal with it.. because it's not easy while working :(

p.s my body is wierd as it is.. i eat something and i have to go to the bathroom right after sometimes.. i was eating activia but then i noticed that that always didn't help!

Mrs.Ro

Asked by Mrs.Ro at 3:39 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Health

• Did you have any sauce with the rice? Meat? Veggies? I always thought of rice as quite bland. Maybe keep a food diary of what you eat and hopefully you'll notice what sets you off.

For me, hot cocoa and apple ciders will always do it, if I drink more than 1/2 a cup or so!
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 10:58 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• If your body is not accustomed to health foods, it will take a bit of time to adjust

Answer by rkoloms at 11:00 PM on Feb. 8, 2011