Ameriplan

How many of you work from home for this company? Is it ligit? What exactly do you do? I am wondering how you get people to purchase the insurance??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Money & Work

• 1. It's not insurance
    2. Of course no one that is selling the product is going to say anything negative about it. They are trying to make money off of you.
    3. My opinion, it's a total rip off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:06 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• There's quite a few that work with Ameriplan...its awesome! It is very legit they have been on 60 minutes again just a month ago and also have been on today's show! Basically all you do is you advertise and then educate people about either the home buisness or service! It is up to the people if they want to get the service...all you do is educate them about the service then it is up to them if they want to save more money with healthcare or not. To get more info go to http://www.fahtinformation.com You are going to get alot of people who love it and you are going to get people that down it. I have been doing this for a long while and it has been the best decision I have made! You have to be consistent and persistent with it! Feel free to send me a message if you have any other questions! Have a awesome day!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 9:43 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Also it isn't insurance it is discounts but it rocks...there has been so many people that have saved money with our service...even I use it personally!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 9:44 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Hey I do Ameriplan and I really love it! The thing that I love best about it is that we offer something that people actually need! In today's economy especially, people can't afford traditional insurance and we offer something that will help them save money on their healthcare expenses that they can actually afford! It is a legit company, it has been around for 16 years and in the press for years! Ameriplan discount plans are accepted at all the major vision centers and pharmacies like Walmert, Walgreens, Pearlvision, Sears, and many more! So, if all of these reputable companies accept our plan then you can be assured that we are legit! It is network marketing just like Mary Kay, Avon, Candle Companies, etc so it IS work! But it is sooo worth it.
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 10:25 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Cont..The people that usually talk bad about it....either have tried it and gave up too early OR they live in one of the 6 states where Ameriplan is not offered....and they always bash it anonoymsly..lol! The majority of people that work with Ameriplan or use Ameriplan LOVE it! You have to make your own decision.
    sassyhettel

• I am new to Ameriplan, so I can't tell you how it is going to work out for me. I work when I want to and I am in control of the results. Some days are harder than others. I have to market it on my own, but they give you tons of resources and training. The hardest part is that you have to be organized and disciplined. I think they have a great product, but it's not for everyone. Some people still get good benefits from their employer, so they don't need our product. They are completely honest and don't encourage you to push anything on anyone, I like that. If you want to talk privately, just respond to this post and I can PM you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Tons of us do Ameriplan. Including me! It's very legit. But We are not insurance. HOWEVER we are, in my opinion, better! We had Health Insurance, paying $120/mo plus co-pays and what not... they only paid up to 70% and that only covered one person. With Ameriplan we paid $39.95/month and get a discount of 50-60% off. So there are still out of pocket costs BUT in total we pay WAY less and it covers an entire family!!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:28 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Now, what do we do? Well, there are so many answers to that question they can't fit in here! Here is the link to my Journal post about just that... http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1107056/Ameriplan_Opportunities_What_are_they_doing_really We do most of our work from home, but you can do ANYTHING with this. We don't sell our business we just promote it. What's the difference? I don't talk it up! I just let people know what is offered with us.

I have got a good number of journals and information on my profile... You can send me a PM with any other questions.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:29 PM on Nov. 17, 2008