Little one antics

K so today me and my DS were rolling around and playing on the floor well he army crawled away to the other side of the coffee table he turned around looks at me and when I started talking to him he tried to army crawl back but the coffee table got in the way after he bumped it he looked at it crossed and yelled at it to get it to move it didn't so he got a scowl look on his face then got the ahah I've got it look so he tried to gnaw through the table by that time I was laughing so hard I was in tears. What antics do your kid(s) do

lonemom1987

Asked by lonemom1987 at 3:51 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• lol that's hilarious.
    my son likes to move the chairs in the dining room.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 3:54 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Oh my! That made ME laugh. I can't think of any funnies like that that my kids did, but they're also 7 and 4 now.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 3:55 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Mine is 19 months old and I have to watch him like a hawk! He tries to eat dog food, drink from the dog bowl, he turns his head upside down and sticks it in the water bowl...Just today he took a lid from a box, dipped it in the dog bowl (the bowl is very large because I have multiple dogs), then poured it on the kitchen floor. He got the lid off a bottle of nail polish and poured it out on the kitchen floor (thank God it wasn't the carpet!). He got an ink pen and marked on the back of my microsuede couch--which I posted a question about on here. LOL I swear--if I turn my back on that kid for a second, he's into everything!
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 3:58 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• My son learned a new trick shaking his head fast like he's saying no way Jose then he'll turn himself upside down
    lonemom1987

Comment by lonemom1987 (original poster) at 4:05 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Ezekiel sasses at things as well. He tries things a couple of times sometimes but if it doesn't work he usually moves on! Enjoy :)
    LadyTierney

Answer by LadyTierney at 5:10 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• My DD likes to say "Excuse me" to the dog and doesn't understand why he isn't polite enough to move out of her way. She also just discovered that turning in circles makes her dizzy and she finds that quite entertaining.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 5:19 PM on Feb. 8, 2011