Meal Planning???

i am so tired of the same old same old every week. can someone give me some ideas about how to go about meal planning for the week. That way the DD's and SO will know. I go to school during the evening three nights a week and it would make it simplier.

Teresa2266

Asked by Teresa2266 at 4:00 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Food & Drink

• You guys need to sit down together and plan the meals. Ask them what they would like to eat on such and such days. Also, with them in the reigns, they might be more willing to try new foods. Also, separate your meats when you get home.  If you buy a bulk size of ribs, separate the ribs into portions that your family will eat.  We will not eat 10 ribs in one sitting, so I separate and freeze.  This also helps to save money.  Also, organize your pantry to the meals are easily coordinated. For example, if you want canned corn on Monday, have the corn towards the front, etc, etc. This is also helpful when I don't feel good. Everything can be found quickly. Also, pin the menu on the refrigerator where everyone can see it, and if you have little kids, it will help to have pictures. Good luck.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 4:26 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I get a lot of my ideas from allrecipes.com
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:26 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I have a ton of recipes that are tasty, healthy, family and budget friendly; send me a message offlist if you would like some.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:24 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Omg I was just saying the same thing its like I'm eating the same foods over and over lol I eat healthy and I'm also a picky eater it seems like its not enough food to choose from I stay away from red meat so I eat a lot of chicken and turkey
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 3:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2011