Does your child keep anything besides socks and underware in their drawer?

My daughter puts money in her drawer. She saves up til she gets $20. When she deposits at least $20, the bank lets her pick a gift from the basket.

summerbear

Asked by summerbear at 4:06 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• my son (11 months) doesn't have an underwear drawer yet lol
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 4:08 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Worse yet my husband still does the same thing... He keeps his change... cash... nails... or whatever was in his pocket that day... and for his underwear... it is usually stuck in my lingerie drawer or in a basket in the laundry room!
    kamore

Answer by kamore at 4:08 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I hide chocolate in my sock drawer.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 4:13 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Yeah I was gonna say my husband usually empties his pockets into the drawer. Drives me nuts!!!! Worst thing I ever found so far in my son's drawer was a half eaten lollipop...
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:16 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• they keep all their clothes in their drawers. Actually the only thing my 4yo doesn't have in her drawers is socks and underwear. They are kept in plastic bins on top of her dresser.
    they also keep candy wrappers and all sorts of other trash they want to hide from me.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:51 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• My daughter stashes all sorts of things in there. Unchewed gum balls, suckers from school, toys she doesn't want her brother to find. My son stashes hockey cards, pucks and his favorite cars in there. I just tell them that their drawers are private and neither can get anything out of the others drawer! lol
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 5:25 PM on Feb. 8, 2011