Can someone help me to find a good not so expensive bra?

A bra I can just throw in the wash but yet give my boobies the nice lift that we all girls want.
Thanks Ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• You really shouldn't machine wash any bra. It makes the cups deform and the elastic wear out faster. That said, it would help to know your size.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 4:29 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I wear a 38 ddd, very hard to find! But lane Bryant has cute bras(which is crazy hard to find in that size) and a decent selection too.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:35 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• You wear the same size as I do. Have you tried shopping at Soma? I'm a fan of their bras too.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 4:38 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• These r what i LOVE using.. < http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=14697538&findingMethod=rr > they r wireless.. u can pull the strab up.. or push it down to make it straplesss. and if u go to the accual store theres tons more colors.. ans u get 2 for 10 bucks and mine last for at very least 3 months.. and im "larger" (36D so..) they hold there shape really well like they dont stretch out or anything :)
    JUGGAmommyLETTE

Answer by JUGGAmommyLETTE at 4:42 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I feel ya- I have been trying to find a cheaper bra somehwere lately and it jsut is not happening- I need 38 DD (if it's a cacique bra) but cannot find any other one that fits...bra hunting SUCKS. I will probably have to drive across town to Layne Bryant and hope there is a buy one get one free thing going on!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:45 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Check out Ross,, TJ Maxx, or Marshall's Always great prices, under $10, some are under $5, they usually have some hard to find sizes, I have found a 50DDD at Ross! I also found one of my favorite Bali bras, for $4.99, which is great because at Macy;s the same bra cost me $38! The only thing is, you have to try them on there, because lots of the time they are mis-sized, which got them there in the first place!
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 4:50 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• And, never ever put your bras in the dryer! It does bad things to bras!
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 4:52 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I started buying my bras through Avenue or Jessica London. Just type in your size into the search engine, and they will show you all the available bras in that size. They are always running specials, and don't forget to google a coupon code before you buy (really, anything online!). Also, after 5 bras, they send you a coupon for $30 off a 6th bra. I used to spend up to $80 on Wacoal, and now spend less than $20 for a 42DD (also hard to find).
    hrh.sassypants

Answer by hrh.sassypants at 5:45 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• GO TO MARSHALL AND CHECK NICE BRAS
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 7:49 PM on Feb. 8, 2011