History of the Devil

Anyone seen this?   did it change what you believe at all if you have?
I was looking for a different one yesterday and found this- both are pretty interesting...
it's about an hour long if you watch it all- but it talks about the different versions and ideas through time.

link to the first part here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJQaVKoxd64&feature=related

charlotsomtimes

Asked by charlotsomtimes at 4:36 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'd watch, if I actually had the time - its hard to concentrate on that kind of media, though - documentaries,etc - with a 3 year old running around, lol. There are MANY documentaries, historical pieces, etc, that I'd LOVE to be able to watch (I'm a huge fan of the history/discovery/etc channels), but I just can't find time where I can uninterrupted. By the time he's in bed at night I'm too tired. Even my reading has slowed drastically from what it used to be. I'm sorry! It is a topic that highly interests me, though! :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:08 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Or, we don't have an hour to watch the show...I don't mind commenting, but I don't have the hour to devote.
    ladymomtraveler

Answer by ladymomtraveler at 6:20 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I'll have to watch that when I have some time. I love shows like that!
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 5:05 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• The reason I do not want to watch it is because I choose to not give the enemy the glory! He doesnt deserve my attention. :-)

God does though!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:17 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• charlotsomtimes

Comment by charlotsomtimes (original poster) at 4:38 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• wow...nobody?!

eh-okie dokie then
    charlotsomtimes

Comment by charlotsomtimes (original poster) at 9:20 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Alot of people will not comment because it is the wording devil. When I was in school , I wanted to do a report on witchcraft and the devil and my teacher told me not to because the other students were not mature enough to understand the subject matter.But thanks for the info.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 11:35 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Shaneagle777 (like that name) I am with you!
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 10:52 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• *don't take this the wrong way...but you guys seriously want nothing to do with the HISTORY of it...him...? Because it will give him glory?

charlotsomtimes

Comment by charlotsomtimes (original poster) at 11:06 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• It's cool- I just find these things super interesting and thought someone else might be too!

chasing little ones puts a damper on a lot of things ;) -mine are teens so they kinda keep to themselves now
    charlotsomtimes

Comment by charlotsomtimes (original poster) at 10:16 PM on Feb. 10, 2011