What are some games you can play with your baby in the womb?

i want to bond as much as i can with my baby girl are their any things i can do it bond with her and kinda play with her and make her move?

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 4:37 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My little guy likes to only sit on the right side. So at night when we are lying on the couch and my belly is all out I occasionally put some gentle, constant pressure on that side. He usually responds by flailing around a bunch. I don't know if it's more of a game or an irritation to him. I never do it that hard or for that long. And if he refuses to move I let him be. We also talk to him and do a little rhythmic tapping when we are listening to music.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 4:42 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• if u have like an electric back massager ( or vibrator lol ur choice..) u can set it on ur tummy on low ans watch him/her squrim lol
    JUGGAmommyLETTE

Answer by JUGGAmommyLETTE at 4:48 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• If I was laying in bed and reading, I would rest the book/magazine on my belly, and he would kick it. It always gave me a smile. =) You can also push on your belly and see if she'll push back. I'd grab body parts toward the end, or tickle his butt or back when I could feel it. You can also read to her aloud, or have your SO do that. My hubby used to love reading Dr. Seuss books to DS.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:48 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I like to grab her foot and push on my belly, and she usually pushes back.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 4:49 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• put some ear phones on your belly and see if your little one likes music, you can also use a flashlight and wake him up!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:41 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• We play the kick daddy through mommy game. Hubby will out his hand on the belly and push in different areas and see how many times he can get the baby to kick him. We also like the flashlight game.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 6:37 PM on Feb. 8, 2011