werid

ok well i have the implanon in my arm(birthcontrol) i had my period on the 25th of september and finished it on the 30th of septemberand i havnt got it yetdo u think its to early to get my period coz iv worked it out to be over 6 weeks since my last one.is there a chance i cld be pregnant or is there a chance its just the implanon messing around with my period

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Take a pregnancy test just incase..better safe than sorry, the sooner you find out the better -that way if you are prego you can stop doing anything unhealthy(if you are). The last thing you want is to harm your baby bc you didn't know...good luck :)
    patientlyw8ing

Answer by patientlyw8ing at 8:23 AM on Nov. 17, 2008