Friend needs help...(ASAP) adult content

ok so my friends marriage is falling to shit. she put her whole world around this guy. Her daughter calls him daddy. Shes been with this guy for 9 months total but i mean they have had problems from the start. Not to mention shes like 4 months pregnant with his baby!!! Well today she went digging for some dirt and found out he cheated on her when they first got together. And shes so upset. Her whole world has crashed around her again....Well the reason im asking for advice is because she asked me if me and my husband could spot her the money for an abortion. Im pro choice but i CANNOT take part in it. I dont want to upset her more but i DO NOT feel right giving her the money. I think she should give the baby up for adoption which i know is bad too. i couldnt do that but if her and her hubby split she cant even afford to take care of her one year old daughter....Please help asap.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Tell her how you feel about her choice and see if you can adopt the baby.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 4:56 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• i would not condone this friend aborting a baby at 4 months! if she wants to do it that is up to her but i would not give her the money to do it...
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 4:57 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• If you are uncomfortable loaning the money be honest with her about it.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 4:57 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• You can decide to not give her money but what you think she should do is irrelevant. You said you cannot take part in it, so don't.
    Anonymous

• You can't pay for something you don't support or agree with.I wouldn't anyway.But in my case I am prochoice so if my friend came to me with this..as long as she was100% sure its what she wanted and it wasnt just so mething done on a whim..I may let her borrow the money.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:00 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• But wait..at 4 months along?? Wow..thats pretty far to be considering an abortion :(
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:01 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Well I think it sounds like you're pro-life and I don't blame you. There is no way I could support an abortion regardless of the situation.... esp. 4 mos developed! She's just reacting to all the stressors I think you should support her, tell her you can't give her the money because you don't feel it is the right thing to do, give her the options and then be there to help her out where you can. I don't think she can even find a place to do it anyway.. too far along.
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 5:02 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• will doctors even considering aborting at 4 months?
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 5:03 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I am extremely pro choice- but 4 months is a bit late IMO. If she wants an abortion then she can find a way to have one. Keep your opinions and judgments to yourself and just be an ear and shoulder for your friend.

Just my two cents based on what you said.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 5:03 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• No. Way.
    Anonymous