All these BJ questions.....LOVE IT!!!

What do you like about giving them?

Me, I love the CONTROL. I have to admit, I'm a huge fan of it. Yes they love it when you swallow, but they won't hate you if you don't either. I have always hated giving hand jobs (unless my mouth is on it), just too boring for me and uncomfortable.

Have you ever ran into a guy who didn't like them. I did and I was soooooo shocked, until he told me that he also could count the times he masterbated on 1/2 a hand...WHAT... Needless to say, I didn't keep him around long.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• lol omg... yeah giving BJ's is very fun..I love the kinky-ness to it.. but the last time i gave one to my husband was like 4 months ago... but on the other hand... My husband lo0o0o0o0oves giving me oral like he's addicted to it.. it scares me sometimes.. he eats it like a hungry dog! should i be worried? ^_^
    psychobilly_mom

Answer by psychobilly_mom at 1:48 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• i like the control too but mostly i like the kinky and rough..the rougher the better and i wasn't always like that either..i love it when he grabs my hair and humps like crazy..and i like the sounds too it's a huge turn on for me..funniest part is i used to hate bj's
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:06 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I like that my SO visits longer when he gets them!

Answer by admckenzie at 2:13 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• LOL I am the opposite. I hate giving BJ's. I actively avoid giving him a BJ. He has to beg and plead for weeks (or months) for me to give him one and even then it's a short one (3 minutes or less, and yes, I have been known to watch the clock, LOL) and doesn't get him off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Jul. 9, 2008