IS angry with the neighbors adult content

We have had people dump of cats so my mom keeps certain ones and gives the others away. i fell in love with a dumped cat a few months ago and then i found out she was pregnant. was going to keep the multicolored kitten because it was so unusual but it would not come to us. i cannot keep them all due to the fact not enough money etc and do not want to hoard. well , the new neighbor moved in months ago. it seems their cat is always eating here because i never see them put food out for it although we see them buy food and bring it in the house for the cat. they keep it outside, the dogs stay in the house. we have my dog and the cats in a heated building as my father in law will not allow any animals in the house. but they got heat shelter and food but i was told i cannot bring the neighbor cat in because it is the neighbor responsibilty. it is 16 degrees outside and feels like 7 , he is out there crying and it is tearing me apart, i am thinking of sneaking him in the building anyway he needs protected. how can his owners not care. you know what but i am going to put him in there but how can the susposed animal lover not take care of him. he is beautiful to , even has a heart shaped nose. he walks my kids to the bus stop every morning.

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 5:15 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Pets

• take him and call animal control. tell them neighbors abandoned the cat. they may if you want, let you keep it if they tell them they don't want the cat.
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 9:16 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• i say take him.. they obviously dont care about him
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 5:17 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Well, first I would take the cat to your neighbors house, knock on the door and say "your cat keeps trying to get in my house because it's cold" and see what they do. If they still kick it out, then take the cat at least until it warms up a little.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 5:19 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• let the cat in,, and go over to the neighbor's house,, just be polite and say, your cat is crying,, and is cold,, do you want me to keep her? If they say yes,, then go on Craig's list and advertsie for adoption (be sure to check them out)
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 5:23 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I would do the same thing. If your FIL gets mad, then he'll either have to deal with it or do something else.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 5:18 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• take him
    momaholly

Answer by momaholly at 5:39 PM on Feb. 8, 2011