Loestrin 24.. missed 1 pill and started my rag

is it normal to miss one pill and then start your period the very next day? im not supposed to get it for another almost 2 weeks.. the evil thing showed up way early!

usmcgirl86

Asked by usmcgirl86 at 5:16 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Health

• Yes, but you have 2 choices. You can start right back up and your period will stop or you can let it run it's course and start over after taking the "period" pills in your pack
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:21 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• i started right back up the next day.. doubled the pill like im supposed to and the stupid period is still here..
    usmcgirl86

Comment by usmcgirl86 (original poster) at 5:23 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Yup it is very common, especially since these are low estrogen. Just keep on your schedual. Your body will rectify itself, in the meantime use other protection
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 5:43 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Yes you miss a pill and start a period, I thought being on the pill sucked, my daughter is on the shot she doesn't have to worry about periods anymore
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 9:35 PM on Feb. 8, 2011