How do you fit dating into your schedule of working/school and spending time with your kids?

I have not dated since I had my son and he is now 2 1/2. I think I am ready to start dating again! I miss the intimacy that a relationship has to offer. I go to school full time. I live with my parents to help me with my son till I graduate and get on my feet. I was wondering how you all fit dating into yalls schedule?

8firsttimemom8

Asked by 8firsttimemom8 at 5:17 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• I have a 3 year old and work full time. I don't have time to date. I'm 22 and I don't really want a relationship at this point in my life. I feel like I need to be here for my son because he's only this age once and he needs me to be for him, all of me. I feel like I'm focusing on my career choice as well. I will feel more comfortable and able to incorporate another person when my son is much older and when I establish who I am more.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 5:36 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• We plan our far enough in advance so DH has time make plans, and I can find a sitter.
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 5:21 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• If it will not fit your schedule maybe you need to forego it. After my divorce from my first husband, I was teaching full time and I would go out from about 9 to midnight. I would have a babysitter, who happened to live in a house that backed up to mine. It wasn't ideal but it worked.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:35 PM on Feb. 8, 2011