Day and night, my twin boys are taking their pants off. adult content

My boys are 2 years old and the first thing they do when they wake up from their naps and when they wake up in the morning, is either totally strip naked or pull down their pants and diaper just in front to play with their "stuff".
I know kids are going to be curious....and they know that it's their "peepee" but how can I kinda get them to stop doing it?
Not only don't I like it, but I think them looking and playing with their stuff is becoming a little excessive.
Any thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Totally just like a 2 year old boy! LOL! Mine does the same. Luckily, it passes . . .:)
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 5:53 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• my son used to strip naked during his naptimes and hide in his closet naked and thats howd i find him... i didnt give it alot of attention and eventually it stopped..although boys will always play with their ding a lings...lol
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 5:19 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I call it my son's attached toy. I just tell him that is his private place and if he wants to play with it he needs to do so in his room.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 5:21 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Duct tape!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:22 PM on Feb. 8, 2011