What auto breastpump?

I have only used a manual breast pump but would like to be able to pump more efficiently this time around since I'll be working nights... Any advise on your favorite type of breast pump and why?

Camilletnt

Asked by Camilletnt at 5:30 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I dont like the auto ones.. i really liked the manual ones.. i could control everything myself and it seemed to get more milk as well
    momaholly

Answer by momaholly at 11:44 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I used a Lansinoh for over a year...multiple times a day when I did work and it was fantastic...MUCH cheaper than the Medela but both very good :)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:45 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Me, and just about everyone I know, use the Medela Pump and Style. Works well, relatively easy to get new parts.
    ummjen

Answer by ummjen at 6:55 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I too used the Medela in style double pump. It was the best investment I ever made. I used it for both of my kids. And if I have another one, I will take it out again.
    momma2grlz

Answer by momma2grlz at 7:41 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I have a Lansinoh and I love it. It is cheaper than the medela but seems to do the same thing.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:44 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• i have only used medela pump in style. the kind i has was a bit bulky but it worked really well
    lisaslab

Answer by lisaslab at 4:13 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I used the Ameda Purely Yours pump and it was great!! I bought one recently for a friend who just had a baby and she likes it.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 4:59 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I have only used a manual pump and wasn't sure if I should do an auto.. really, and this may be TMI, but I feel like a milk cow when I tried an auto pump last time. mentally not a good pic for producing.
    Camilletnt

Comment by Camilletnt (original poster) at 9:38 PM on Feb. 16, 2011