Do you ever?

Do you ever just want to talk to someone that isn't in your circle of friends? Someone that doesn't know everything that's going on and will ever you better insight then what you have now?

trelmix

Asked by trelmix at 5:38 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• and then God created cafemom... lol
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 5:40 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I think that is what Cafemom is for some people.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:40 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• yeah. that's why i post all of my random shit here.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 5:41 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• lol! Very true! I think that's why I am back here....looking for someone to talk to about crap!
    trelmix

Comment by trelmix (original poster) at 5:41 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• YES! When I was still in college a friend of mine recommended that I go to counseling because I was complaining about just that. I thought counseling was just for people who had problems, but it was one of the best things I ever did just to be able to have that outlet person that didn't know anything about any of my friends or family or anything it was awesome. (and free because my student fees paid for it, all I did was sign up and show up once a week, it was liberating!!) Now I tell all my friends to take advantage of this service (and some companies offer the same kind of deal if you're a working woman)
    hippomom1919

Answer by hippomom1919 at 5:42 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• yup that's why I post here..
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 5:42 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• @hippomom-I have thought about that but I don't really open up about things when I talk to people on the phone or in person. I would rather send an email of a text about what is going on.
    trelmix

Comment by trelmix (original poster) at 5:43 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I have CM for that outlet as well as a couple friends who don't know my family or other friends; they're kinda like independent friends - they know me, we talk, hang out, do normal friend things but don't interact with the group of friends who I've known most of my life or my family.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 5:50 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• That's why I'm here too!! Venting online is a very therapeutic!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:18 PM on Feb. 8, 2011