I need to save money for a car and it seems hubby is always wanting to blow the cash....(VENTING)

I want to buy a car , I need one. my license is A_OK . but his is not so i think it is a jealousy issue. the problem is my kids have doctors appointments etc and i need to go to store. i guess i will start having to pull it out of account and having my mom hold it so i can get a car.

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 5:54 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Money & Work

• yikes! Sounds like you are having some marriage problems not just financial.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 6:21 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Do what you have to.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:57 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Put the money somewhere that he can't get his hands on it. Sometimes, love must be tough.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:59 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• YEA JUST LOOK FOR A CHEAP CASH CAR I JUST FOUND ONE FOR $1000 MY HUBBY IS A MECHANIC SO HE TOOK A LOOK AND ITS ALL GOOD JUST SAVE
    Bree_vee25

Answer by Bree_vee25 at 6:02 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Make a separate checking account and put your money in there. If he is spending the money just to spite you, then you might want to consider marriage counseling also.
    Crazy_Daze

Answer by Crazy_Daze at 6:23 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I agree with Crazy. Get a savings or checking account in your name only.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:47 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• You need to move on

Answer by rkoloms at 10:16 PM on Feb. 8, 2011