Anyone file their taxes with turbo tax or any other software? if so....

Was it difficult the first time you used it? Does it take longer to receive your refund check? Im considering doing it on my own next year. Im sick of.paying h&r 400.00...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Nope, it's easy. I've used it since 2003 (I think) for my returns. Maybe a few days longer to get the return.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 6:27 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• All of them are easy as cake . . . H&R Block, TaxAct, and Turbo Tax. They ask you questions step-by-step, and you will find that you spend less time on them than you do at your accountants. You can file directly, and refunds will usually come within a week of acceptance.
    The only reason to keep paying an accountant these days is if you have a business and need help with things like estimated taxes and figuring out specific deductions.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 6:29 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I have used it for a few years never had any issues just fill in the blank basically. I e-file then have direct deposit done so it doesn't take long at all.

Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 6:29 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• It's really easy, they walk you through and will stop you and help you if something looks fishy. It doesn't take any longer to get the return if you e-file it and direct deposit, it's the same exact process as H/R block. I highly reccomend it!
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 6:30 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I have used Turbotax for years. My taxes are very involved because of the rental property. Turbotax is very simple. Usually you do the same amount of work except you actually put the numbers in the form rather than telling them to an agent.
    You are not going to get a RAL. But you can get your return in about 10 to 14 days if it is a simple return.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:38 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• iv used turbo tax and efile.com both work great they walk you through i did find this year that turbo tax was a bit easier to use but it doesnt take any longer to get your refund if your efilling and usng direct deposit. we got ours back in about a week and half. I recommend it to all my friends who are till paying H and R block lol.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 6:44 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• its very easy, like that one commercial, its like a gps for taxes, you just fill in the info like its a survey or something and it does all the work for you.
    babystew

Answer by babystew at 6:51 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• No, it was super easy.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:05 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I've never had a problem with turbo tax online. I use it every year. I get my refund a week or so later, depending on when I file.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:05 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Turbo Tax is perfect for a simple return.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:06 PM on Feb. 8, 2011