What was Crayola thinking?! Colored bubbles...

I was pushing my cart up & down the aisles at Target today when something called Colored Bubbles caught my eye. Having three little boys, I selected the blue color. Luckily we like blue around here... My entire back yard is blue, my driveway is blue, my counter & sink is blue (from trying to wash off everything), my tub is blue (from trying to wash off the kids), and I have little blue footprints all over my carpet. Thanks Crayola (sarcasm).

Orionsgirl

Asked by Orionsgirl at 6:57 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• Oh, wow. Well, while this might not be helpful to you, I would like to say thank you to you for the heads up on this stuff. It seems like something I would have bought.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:59 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Thanks for the heads up
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 6:59 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• LMAO! We used to make this stuff in daycare for blowing bubbles on paper to make cool designs!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:00 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• LOl Thanks for the info!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:01 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• YIKES! Cute but Yikes!
    Thanks for letting me know
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 7:03 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• lol, that looks like a summer thing to do so in bathing suits. w/ a hose handy! ACK
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 7:09 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I too would like to thank you for the heads up on this because it's honestly something I would buy to try out. Yikes! Magic Eraser for inside the house!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 7:12 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I would have definitely bought that. Heck, I might still buy it thinking that I can keep things cleaner than other people. But in the end, I know it will be a big mistake. However...

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 8:17 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Most likely invented by men. They don't think of this crap because they ain't the ones cleaning it!
    Anonymous

• They were thinking of the gullible Mom's who would spend $3.00 or however much it is for bubbles when they could have made them with a drop of dish soap and some water.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:49 PM on Apr. 25, 2011