Does it ever feel like TOO MUCH?

I guess I am not having a good day today. I just feel very overwhelmed about all the things I have to do daily. I think Im also PMSing which is probably where this rant is coming from, because im super irritable and detached when I PMS.

anyway, i just feel like there is not enough hours in the day to get everything done. today started off like a normal day, i got my 4 year old to school on time, played with the 2 and 1 year old and got them ready for the day, and started the housework early. yesterday i cleaned the kitchen, living room & entryway so today all that was left were 2 bathrooms & the bedrooms & 5 loads of laundry. well needless to say i got as far as both of the bathrooms, and 3 loads of laundry (1 of which is still in the dryer). never got to the bedrooms. i feel like whats the point sometimes though because my girls make suchhh a mess in their rooms. it seriously looks like a tornado hit it!

i also somehow accumulated a mountain of dirty dishes, not a single one of which i feel like doing tonight. the loads of laundry are crying across the room to be folded. i have been pretty busy all day so its like why couldnt i have gotten this done? my husband is going to be walking in the door soon in a rather messy house. atleast i have dinner waiting for him i guess?

not to mention my 3 daughters are driving me bonkers tonight. the 1 year old is getting into everything and redirection is not working. my 4 year old is not listening for sh*t tonight, and the 2 year old follows in her every footstep, so both of them are misbehaving.

ugh.. i feel like i need like a very big glass of alcohol or a long, steaming hot bath or something! im just feeling so tired and useless tonight!

hopefully tomorrow will be better!

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 7:00 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• hugs

I think we all have those days. 

Here's to a better tomorrow!

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:06 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I am right there with you! I am so over whelmed and frustrated today!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:07 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• oh my goodness . . . I soooooooo hear you! :)
    Sometimes it's like an endless circle.
    Sometimes, I am just lucky that we all have food in our bellies and beds to sleep in. LOL!
    Really, though, you are awesome for being able to get that much stuff done with three toddlers!!! You deserve a pat on the back.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:12 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I hope you feel better soon.
    If it's any consolation, I get really overwhelmed with normal household duties when I'm PMS-ing too. Most days, all the stuff to do just feels like, well, a lot of stuff to do. PMS time, that same stuff feels F***ING IMPOSSIBLE!!! I find myself ranting about how dirty everyone's rooms are, how much laundry there is, how much I hate the white countertops in the kitchen because they always look dirty if there's crumbs on them, etc. It all just really gets under my skin at that time.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:26 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• this was me for the last week!
    and i am not PMsing
    i am using the cabin fever excuse
    but do not need an excuse when you are a mom that has just too much on your plate

it will pass, may not be tomorrow, could be the next day, but it will pass

i think we can all say that we have had those days (or weeks if you are house bound with piles of snow and young kids)

hugs to you
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:08 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• phone a babysitter, give her twenty to hang out and play with the kids so you can get your chores done, she can do diapers and stuff. Get you r duties done . pour that wine and grab that tub turn on the music and let the sitter deal with it,. and you are there so you can get to know what she is like with them so somee night you could trust her and leave the kids with her
    prettymango

Answer by prettymango at 9:52 PM on Feb. 8, 2011