What will your s/o or hubby get you for valentines

do you know what he will get you?

brieri

Asked by brieri at 7:09 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Holidays

• Roses every year. Im not trying to sound ungrateful BUT he knows Im not a big flower person and if I was I told him I like tulips. He just buys something to buy. I tell him not to waste his money but he does. lol We also go to dinner so thats the best part!!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:13 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Didn't get anything for each other that I know of. I doubt he'd surprise me. I did order some lingerie for myself that I'm sure he'd enjoy too, but it wont' get here in time. We tend to go towards the after holiday sale when the candy gets clearanced and just get that for each other.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 7:13 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• nothing...he doesnt celebrate it! yet he celebrates anniversaries and i get nothing n e ways. so it doesnt matter bc i still get nothing
    jnm11108

Answer by jnm11108 at 7:25 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I am sure that I will get flowers and truffles.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:30 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• For the past few years I've got something from Tiffany - guessing it will be the same this year as well.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:45 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• It is a surprise every year from dh. No idea what's coming and I like it that way.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:36 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• idk
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:45 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Nothing probably...but that's ok...
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 11:06 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• We're going to the coast for the weekend and having a nice dinner out while there. I can say as of now, there will be: chocolates,flowers, chocolate covered strawberries, bath goodies, new robes, probably some lingerie, waiting for me in the room.. What his actual gift will be, I have no idea, last year it was jewelry. For his gift this year, I had him a new gold Kara made with the Mool Mantra engraved on it.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:25 PM on Feb. 9, 2011