How much would you charge for this on craigslist???

Microwave stand/hutch

In great condition

2 drawers 3 cabinets

madsmom314

Asked by madsmom314 at 7:16 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Money & Work

• 75
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:17 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Oak? Id buy it for $50 but if I were you then id leave room for negogiation. Maybe start at $65?
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:18 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• If it's in good condition, I'd ask maybe $40 or $50 and be prepared to possibly have someone offer you $10 or $15 less than what you're asking. Or someone might offer you full price. I've had both happen, but I find usually on Craigslist, people are looking for an uber-bargain and many will try to haggle the price.
    If you prefer not to negotiate at all, stick a $35 price on it and say "Price firm".
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:18 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• negotiation**
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:19 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• $50 - $75
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 7:20 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Also, OP, I suggested the prices that I did on the assumption that it's not 100% real hardwood. If it is solid oak or something, then I'd ask a bit more than what I suggested and put on the ad that it's REAL (whatever wood).
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:20 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Do your research too. Go on Ebay or Craigslist and look for comps. Go from there. Id also state what you payed for it so that they know the deal you are getting.

Where do you live?? That would be a great tv shelf for my daughters bedroom!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:23 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Price wise I'm not 100% sure. But when I do Craigslist I look on Ebay, Amazon or similar sites for similar items and find a price range to start with. Which is sometimes 30-40% of regular price if the item is in very good condition. 40+% for excellent condition. There items priced for excellent condition I have as negotiable but always have a set price that I won't go below. Good luck

Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 7:26 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• $50, be willing to go down to $35
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:29 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• IDK but you might look at them on eBay to get some idea. Remember to read if they are new or not.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:34 PM on Feb. 8, 2011