Storing leather chairs and I need help....

I have a large table with 6 leather chairs, and I need to know the best way to store them without damaging anything. I have to stack the chairs one on top of the other. Two chairs per stack. I need to know if I should put paper between them or plastic or what do I do?

Payan04

Asked by Payan04 at 7:17 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Home & Garden

• cardboard in between . . .try to make sure that it over-covers the leather, so you don't get stretch marks.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:19 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• You might call a couple of furniture stores that sell leather and ask their advice. Just an idea......
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:20 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Use sheets, preferably white (or a color that isn't going to transfer). Don't use plastic, the leather won't be able to breathe. Don't use cardboard, it can dry out the leather.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:28 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• 100% COTTON Sheets....Use a leather conditioner BEFORE you put them in storage.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:07 PM on Feb. 8, 2011