How can I be happy again? adult content

I used to be a gril who would smile and laugh all the time. After i found out that i was pregnant with my first child at 19 yrs old, i stopped. I got married and then two yrs later, i got pregnant agian. I dont have any time for me. I cant do what i want anymore. I dont even have time to take care of myself because of time and money.It is super impossible for me to be happy or even have a smile that is not forced or fake. What is going on? My husband gets his time, yet he feels that he doesnt. I cant breath anymore...i shoudnt feel like this. It has gotten to the point that i dont even know if i still love my husband or if i ever did or if its just that im so depress that i just dont feel anything right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Please talk to your doctor or your counselor. It sounds like there is some depression going on for you, and there is help. It does get better.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:24 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• You can still find time for yourself. Granted the most common complaint is lack of shower time, but even 5 minutes can make a difference. A sitter so you can get out can be useful...if you don't trust anyone to watch the kids now, you can wait till the kid is old enough to tattle so you can make sure the kids are being cared for while you are out. You can call and check up on them if you really need to. Even when the kids are asleep, you can do things for yourself. The house can be neglected for a few minutes if it means you get your sanity and peace for a bit. You make choices that will give you happiness or not. You can talk to your spouse and see if he'd be willing to help you or vice versa. You can make changes that will let you have your happiness. In the words of my 8 year old, "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit." Even if its a few minutes...it's still SOMETHING, so embrace it and G'luck to you.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 7:26 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• That is so funny, lmortl . . . my daughter says that, too. :)
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:28 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I am so sorry for what you must be going through. It is so important for you to be happy, if you need help reach out and take the steps to get it. If that means talking to your doctor then do so. Talk to your husband of your feelings let him know you feel overwhelmed and would like some time to yourself. If he gets his time away, then you should too. It is unfair to not have a little break away, sometimes that may help. Don't allow your unhappiness to take over. You deserve to be happy. I hope things get better.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 7:30 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Move in with your parents work your ass off and pay your bills concentrate on being a good mom. find out who you are what you want to do , stop bitchen to the old man and whining that yuou are a mother its a lot of work big surprise. o well. get over it it is a done deal,. if you dont leave and figure out why you are so miserable then shut up and do you duty , whining is aa waste of breath. leave
    prettymango

Answer by prettymango at 9:47 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I am at where you are right now...I know how u feel...If u need to vent u can message me..I would suggest talking to your husband and what seems to give me my sanity back is when i put our daughter to sleep I get the rest of the night to do whatever I want...Also Bible study has helped alot..good luck
    Mrs.Norris

Answer by Mrs.Norris at 10:08 PM on Feb. 8, 2011